Whenever I find myself wondering where should I be in the planning process I refer to Brides magazine. In every issue they have a countdown, and so far it hasn't failed me. At the 2 month mark it suggests:
- discuss ceremony readings and songs with officiant... check! We'll be doing that next week
- Check your state's requirement for a marriage license... need to do this.
- Mail the invitations.... they're arriving THIS WEEK! woohoo!
- Do a hair and make-up trial.... need to schedule, and at least I know who I'm using ;-)
- Order or make the favors... oye, this will be a task.... stay tuned for a future post on this one.
- Accessorize your look!
The last bullet point is what I'm doing today- accessorize your look! Check out some of my inspiration!
A little clutch to hold gloss & other make-up:
Diamonds vs. crystals.... who can tell the difference? Either way, both of these chandelier earrings are fabulous:
Since I'm not wearing a statement necklace, I think a statement cuff will do.... especially one like this!
So brides-to-be.... how do you plan on accessorizing your look??