I've been taking this new year pretty seriously in terms of goals, purposes and life itself. But I can't help look back on 2010 with a big fat smile seeing as it was one of the best years of my life. By the end of 2010 I can officially say I that I am happy, which sad as it may be, was something I could never truly say in the years before. So without further ado, here is my list of what I plan to accomplish in the next 365 days.
Source: The Inspired List
1. Make The Inspired List the most amazing vendor guide that helps thousands of brides on their big day.
2. Continue to be a writer and don't ever give that up for a 9-5.
3. Marry the man that I have been in love with since I was about 13 years old.
4. Travel the world like never before.
5. Make a little time for Vegas :)
6. Expand and grow with Engaged & Inspired and continue to inspire and be inspired by all that the wedding world has to offier.
7. Continue saving like a crazy person and continue to have zero debt to anyone.
8. Comment more on blogs. I always mean to and I want to show my love so this year I'm making time for that.
9. Buy my Lexus. (This one I can't wait for!)
10. End the year with little Reaghan in my belly.
Source: The Inspired List
As I said eariler, 2010 was the best year ever, so here are my non-goals courtesy of Design Love Fest.
1. You started Engaged & Inspired this year. Best decision ever. Keep that going like never before.
2. In October 2010 you left corporate america for the luxurious life of working more hours, pouring your heart and soul into your work and proving yourself as a writer and inspiring people for a living. Don't ever stop.
3. You've never been afraid to work like a crazy person and that is admirable. This year don't trade work discipline for anything else because that is what got you where you are now. Never stop proving to yourself and everyone else that you can do the impossible.
4. In 2010 you traveled more than ever. Good job on that. There is nothing wrong with seeing the world.
5. You tried your hand at home decor. And so far, it has paid off. Create an inspiring and fun space to be a part of.
6. You weren't such a drama queen.
7. In 2010 you sacrificed things you didn't really need anyway in exchange for discipline in saving money and staying out of debt all together. Keep that going and never go back.
8. You made your own life go right because you were in charge 100%. Way to stay grounded and true to you.
Some of my favorite posts from the year:
First and foremost is the day that I launched The Inspired List.
Our Wedding Wednesday posts were amazing. My faves:
Details are amazing; these are some of my faves:
Some Like It Haute Inspiration Board
Desserts on a Stick (My most viewed post EVER)
Here is to a great 2011 to all of us! It's our year 2011 brides! It's OUR year. I most definitely plan on making this my year in every way!