Hailing from NYC, a guy + a girl photography took this couple out on the streets for their engagement session. And it is a good one. Their fashion, their smiles and those locations. I want a photographer to follow me around in New York :)
FROM THE PHOTOGRAPHER:
a little stroll on little west 12th. a mimosa and a bloody mary at the standard. a taxi cab cuddle. ahhh…these are the makings of a perfect weekend morning for a couple of lovebirds! a few things that you should know about this fabulous duo:
1. they are cali natives, living in nyc
2. alexis can walk (confidently) on cobblestone in louboutins
3. it was a balmy 19 degrees (and windy) on this february morning…but you’d never know it! honestly, they are two of the best sports EVER. their smiles read like it was 75 and sunny, right?
4. alexis has a background in musical theater (which may have helped her pretend that she wasn’t enduring an arctic chill)
5. mateo had a very masculine, business-like set of earmuffs that he would put on between shots (to prevent icicles from forming on his earlobes)
6. OBSESSED with alexis’s earrings
7. both alexis + mateo had just about the sparkly-est smiles in all five boroughs. you can tell that these two are SOOOO in love! a seriously chilly day like this is a true test… but they smiled and laughed and cuddled and smooched their way through the shoot…like it was no big deal.
we dare you NOT to smile when you see how perfectly smitten they are with each other!