This week marks our two-month countdown! It's getting very close and there is still a lot to do, but according to the checklist in my handy Brides magazine, it looks like we are right on track. Here are the things on my to-do list:
- Dress alterations - I went in this week for the first fitting and go back about a month before the big day for the final one
- Plan the ceremony vows and any readings
- Collect and record the response cards
- Finalize my accessories - jewelry and heels
- Figure out if I'll be printing menus and/or programs
- Collect songs for our DJ
Also, coming up in the next two weeks are the bridal showers and our florist preview while I'm up in Oregon. Time is flying!