Positions Available: 3
Event Production: This is what a wedding day looks like - long hours, sore feet, and basically the best feeling of accomplishment watching it all come together. This position entails about 6-10 hours of help on the wedding day with tasks such as installation, assistance to vendors and strike. We're talking a jack-of-all-trades on the wedding day. HUGE bonus points if you are located in the Monterey/Carmel (maybe even Santa Cruz/San Jose) area as most of our weddings are located in Carmel and Carmel Valley.
Positions Available: 2
Event Production: Event days will look the same as the one listed in the Production Assistant job description above.
Office: This position entails a small amount of weekly office work including handling emails, taking care of rental orders, booking room blocks, design sourcing, timeline and diagram creation, prepping wedding files for each wedding, and a variety of other tasks to assist in the success of each event.
Positions Available: 1
Event Production: Event days will look similar to the description above with the exception of managing both the Engaged & Inspired team as well as the vendor team on-site and off-site. The right candidate will not be afraid to get dirty and do what it takes to get the job done.
Office: This position entails but is not limited to the following:
- Act in a Project Manager capacity for Engaged & Inspired weddings
- Manage the Engaged & Inspired team on both office and event days
- Attend and/or run Site Visits & Rehearsals
- Create contracts, proposals, and timelines as needed
- Assist in event design
- Manage rental orders, day-of production schedules, etc.
This position will act as an extension of me and will have a hand in every project throughout the year.
Who you are:
The right candidate will bring their own unique skills and expertise to the job, but here are a few qualities we are looking for on the team:
- Industry Experience:
- 1 Year (for production assistants)
- 1-2 years (for associates planners
- 2-3 years (for production manager)
- Must have reliable transportation
- Motivated, self-starter
- Problem solver
- Team player
- Demonstrates attention to detail
- Ability to work in stressful environments
- Eye for styling and design
- Must be local
how to apply:
Feel like you are a fit? Email me at email@example.com with the subject of the position you are applying for. Please also include your Instagram and Pinterest profiles as well as any pertinent photos to showcase your work.
I'm very excited to be expanding Engaged & Inspired so much this year, and I am really looking forward to hearing from you!